Showing all 10 results
EASIAIR BWK 150mm Back Wall Venting Kit suitable for All Rangehoods
$89Add to cart
EASIAIR UEK150 Under Eave Venting Kit (Suitable for all Rangehoods)
$99Add to cart
EASIAIR BWK200 Venting Kit Suitable (Rear Venting)
$119Add to cart
EASIAIR TRK125 125mm Venting Kit Suitable for Tiled Roof Only)
$139Add to cart
EASIAIR MRK150 150mm Venting kit for Metal Roofs (Suitable for Metal Roofs Only)
$149Add to cart
EASIAIR TRK150 150mm Venting Kit Suitable for Tiled Roof Only)
$159Add to cart
EASIAIR MRK200 200mm BBQ Venting Kit for Metal Roofs
$225Add to cart
EASIAIR TRK200 BBQ 200mm Venting Kit for Tiled Roofs
$235Add to cart
SIRIUS TRK300 300mm Venting Kit for Tiled Roofs
$799Add to cart
EASIAIR MRK300 300mm Venting Kit for Metal Roofs
$799Add to cart
- Rangehoods Plus has Rangehood Venting Kits that will make your Job of installing very easy
- We Install Rangehoods ourselves & as such we know what is required to Install a Rangehood Properly.
- Our Flue Venting Kits allow you to duct either through the top of the flue & out through the roof or out the back of the rangehood.
- Our Venting kits even take into account whether you have a Tile or Metal Roof .
- Most 1500mm BBQ Rangehoods requre 3 x 150mm Venting Kits.
- Our New 1200mm BBQ Rangehoods require 2 x 150mm Venting Kits
- Our BBQ Rangehood Venting Kits denote Venting through Metal or Tile roof as well as out through the Back Wall
- You just choose what Duct Kit is appropriate for your circumstance. If in doubt give us a call an we will help you to find the ideal Venting Kit for your needs.
- We use Metal Clamps in all our Venting Kits to secure the Ducting rather than heat resistant Tape.